To access the job banks or member directory, you’ll need to reset your password. The process is simple.
- Go to https://customer10007f98d.portal.production.membersuite.com/Login.aspx.
- You will be directed to a screen with the blue link that reads: “Forgot your password? Click here.”
- On the next screen, you will be asked for your Login ID/E-mail Address; enter the email address associated with your AWC account and click the “Continue” button.
- In a few seconds you will receive an email prompting you to follow a link where you will be able to reset your password (please do this even if you remember your password —you can use the same one if you like).
- Create a password, then confirm it and click the “Continue” button to be taken to your portal screen.
- From the portal screen you can access/edit all of your membership information, the member directory, and online newsletters.
You will not be able to renew your membership online until the transition to the new database is completed. For now, contact AWC National to renew: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-370-7436.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your Membership ID contained letters or more than six characters, or if you registered as a new member between March 27 and June 1, , you have been issued a new Membership ID number. Your new Membership ID will appear at the top of your portal screen and can be printed from the website for your reference.